Friday, April 28, 2006
12:32 AM

found this terrific poem online.. it is actualli in romanian before ppl translated it.. cm put it as his msn nickname but being a silly old ah pei, he has no idea wad it means.. haha..


Lucian Blaga - Eu nu strivesc corola de minuni a lumii


I do not crush the world corolla of wonders,
My mind does not kill
the mysteries I met
on my way
in flowers, eyes, on lips or in tombs.


The light of others
strangles the spell of the hidden, unpenetrated
in depths of darkness,
but I,
I with my light increase the secret of the world-
as the moon with her white rays
does not diminish, but shimmering
intensifies night's mystery


I do myself enrich the dark horizon
with shivers, great shivers of sainted secret,
and what's not comprehended
becomes even more incomprehensible
under my own watching -
because I love
flowers and eyes, and lips and tombs.


(Translation by Don Eulert)


isnt it cool?? i find it slightly gothic-ish even XD veri nice.. why dun we haf poets anymore???

and the exams still go on.... T_T


andra
We can work things out.